Sunday 22 September 2013

Causing a Scene

Hi

Had a few crafty friends and family over on Saturday for a whole day of crafting. I didn't get to make a lot but we had a great laugh as usual. As my brother got his keys to his new flat we (my crafty friends also know by little bro) all decided to make him a "New Home" card. I made mine out of a Stampscapes piece I started a while ago (see previous WOYWW post here). Here is the finished piece:



The moon is a bit wonky but I think the overall affect is OK. This was done on glossy card but I think I prefer doing these of matt stock (I use Centura Pearl after Sheena Douglass recommended it, haven't looked back since). I'm loving these stampscapes stamps so when asked to make a leaving card for a male work colleague (we all know how hard it is to make men's cards!) I decided to make another one:

Here's a bit of a closer look:
 
 

Hope he likes it.

Thanks for looking

Donna x


1 comment: