Tuesday 3 September 2013

Purple Pasion

Hi

Here is my latest creation in my favourite colour for card making, not sure why I always end up making purple cards, maybe its stems from my love of Prince in my younger days (and still do really).

The stamps are from Clearly Inspired and I've used dusty concord distress ink


just embossed in white

I like to edge my cards, with this one used a black fine liner



 
 
Hope you like this card, its one of my favourite techniques - just building up a picture with only my inks and stamps.
 
On a bit of a roll at the moment with the number of cards I'm producing, but off on my hols next week so I need to get all the cards done for the all birthdays while I'm away, I usually leave everything 'till the last minute and pray that the post only takes one day to get there!
 
Bye for now
 
Donna x

1 comment: