Sunday 20 October 2013

Rain, rain go away...

What a miserable Sunday afternoon, the weather may be rubbish but at least I have an excuse to stop indoors and make cards, however, I'm not really I the mood today, but I do have some cards to show you that I made last week, so all is not lost...


This is one of the messy backgrounds I made a while ago, with IndigoBlu poppy stamp embossed over the top in gold on acetate and coloured from behind with promarkers.



This one uses a similar background, a Sheena stamp embossed on acetate, but this time I have cut out double sided sticky stuff, added to the back of the acetate and then added gilding flakes, bit fiddly, but worked out OK.

These ones are inked and stamped and use a few masking techniques.




Its still raining, and I'm still not in the mood for making cards. Maybe I "craft overloaded" yesterday as I had my sisters, mom, and friends around for a craft day, mom also bought the latest member of the family with her, little Molly, here she is with my dog Jess.


Now Jess is only a small dog, but she looks huge compared to Molly! But Molly wasn't worried about the size of Jess and was quite happy to jump all over her, and Jess was very tolerant of her, although she was quite annoyed when Molly went for a nap and wouldn't play with her anymore.

Thanks for looking

Bye for now

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment